Welcome! My name is Stacy Wessley. I am a wife and a mother of 2 beautiful daughters. I am a Nurse Practitioner and a Personal Trainer. I have always been a believer in GOD, but it was not until my first car accident back in January 2014 that I really got to see what a life trusting in and living for GOD was like.
My writings are about this crazy thing we call life. They are about my family, my fitness, my faith, my health, and my struggles. I hope reading my blogs you are able to relate, feel as though you are not alone in your struggles, and just enjoy. Life has sure given me a hefty handful of lemons and I have in turn made the most delicious lemonade from them!
- January 2006: our second child was born with Cystic Fibrosis
- Jan 2014: car accident totaling my car and fracturing my ankle-left me non weight bearing for 12 weeks
- April 2015: 4 weeks out from my first fitness competition my daughters and I were hit head on leaving me with 2 ankle fractures, a fractured vertebrae, a fractured foot, and a child who we were told was not going to survive (SHE DID!)
- November 2016: I discover I have breast implant illness
- December 23, 2016: I undergo breast implant removal surgery
I hope you follow along!